Saturday, November 10, 2012

While I've Been Out...

I've decided to create a little blog featuring the photos taken during my hiatus from work. It'll be a fun, exciting, thrilling, adventurous, action-packed, um, let's see... frebocious fun-fest of, well, all-of-the-above fun-ness factor!

The idea was conceived, hatched, plotted and executed after sending the last pic taken, to all of  you. Why not just create a short-term blog with all of the pics I've sent and will be sending? How fun is that, eh? Aren't we excited? I'm so excited, I have to go tinkle...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
THERE! That's better.

I'll start by posting some of the pics I took previous to the conception/inception point of this blog. Please feel free to unsubscribe at any time you desire. Please don't all do so at the same moment, as I don't wish to down the servers of the good people at Google hosting this site.

Soleil Flowers

Kellways Winery Wedding


My ex and oldest daughter Sarah, L to R. Laurie is the creative one,
while Sarah is the business end partner. Great teamwork!






Table Center Piece. Kelways Winery Wedding, Temecula. 10-13-2012.

 

Temecula Creek Inn Wedding

 









The photos of my recent Julian fall color shoot:








Next two: Scroll, baby, scroll.





And of course the latest:




Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment